Your progress in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta doesn’t carry over to the full game. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to transfer your rank, weapon levels, or unlocks. There are a few goodies you unlock for participating in the beta, the best being the two blueprints, but everyone will start back at level 1 when the game launches.
Does any progress from the Modern Warfare 2 beta transfer over at launch?
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to take any of your Modern Warfare 2 beta progress with you to the full game. It makes sense because it would be a bad experience for brand new players to face people who started at level 30 and had multiple weapons and attachments unlocked.
However, there is a consolation prize since you can earn exclusive gear by participating in the beta. The higher the character level you reach, the more gear you’ll unlock.
- Level 2: “Smashed It” Emblem
- Level 4: “Buckle Up” Charm
- Level 6: “Passed the Test” Player Card
- Level 10: “Operation First Blood” Sticker
- Level 15: “Side Impact” Blueprint
- Level 18: “Collision” Operator Skin
- Level 19: “No Competition” Vinyl
- Level 21: “Safety First” Sticker
- Level 26: “Floor It” Vehicle Skin
- Level 30: “Frontal Impact” Blueprint
All these should be available to use when the game launches on October 28, 2022.